Private Parties on Fagers Island
Thank you for your interest in Fager's Island for a group event. Whether it is a wedding reception, rehearsal dinner, cocktail party, business lunch or dinner - or just a gathering of special friends and family for a memorable event - we will be happy to talk with you.
The following are our policies and procedures for booking a group event. If these criteria fit with your plans, please call us to discuss the details of your event.
- The upstairs fine dining room at Fager's Island is available on a limited basis for private parties. There is a minimum of 50 people and a maximum of 74 people for the use of this room. Also, the downstairs fine dining room is available on a limited basis for private parties. There is a minimum of 75 people and a maximum of 120. A venue fee applies.
- Neither dining room is available for private use on Friday or Saturday after 4:30 PM from May through October.
- A contract will be submitted to the person/organization within one week of booking the event. An advance deposit will be required at the time the signed contract is returned to us.
- We suggest that you select a maximum of three menu items from the Fager's Island menu to offer your group. We also offer a dinner package starting at $75, and a luncheon package starting at $40 per person. These packages do not include alcoholic beverages, taxes or gratuity. A guaranteed number for each menu selection must be obtained and submitted one week prior to the event.
- Alcoholic beverages are billed on a consumption basis (i.e., per drink).
- The method of payment must be determined at the time of booking. Settlement must be made in full following the event. Any direct bill requests are subject to a formalized credit application. No personal checks are accepted.
- Early bird and half-price offerings are not available for group bookings.
For further information, please contact us at 410-524-5500 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.